A PRINTING MONEY MACHINE

That´s the iPhone,  Apple has sold over 100 millon iphones.......... in the middle of the crisis

My own device,  has it screen kaput.  I called apple service................... you have to send the gadget, they only has service in Madrid or Barcelona for Spain, but the funny thing is as the guaranty is over the plain tariff for repairing is the very convenient price of 221 leuros.............very convenient for them.  Tough times for spending 221 leuritos in a phone repair so my iphone is over............... well I´m going to try myself to adjust some cables and screws (a childhood tradition ) so ...............my iphone is probably going to be really kaput.

Se me ha cascado el iphone y los majetes de Apple cobran 221 eurillos de nada por arreglarlo (tarifa plana).  Lo cualo ya que han vendido más de 100 millones de iphones Apple tiene una maquina de imprimir dinero y yo estoy a punto de quedarme sin smartphone .............. Un telefono muy util el iphone,  recomendado para quien se lo este pensando.

No hay comentarios: